I am Camillo -
a photographer living in Munich, Europe.
In the recent years I did photo productions for
ALPS MAGAZIN, AUDI MAGAZIN, AVIA, BMW.com, BMW WELT, BOSCH SIEMENS HAUSGERÄTE, COUNTRY, COSMOPOLITAN MAGAZINE,
FOOD&FARM MAGAZIN, GQ MAGAZIN, HSE24, LAMBORGHINI MAGAZINE, LINDE AG, L'OFFICIEL HOMMES MAGAZINE, McDonald's,
NISSAN MAGAZIN, PHILOSOPHIE MAGAZIN, ROBB REPORT GERMANY, SANYO, SIRONA, SIXT,
SÜDDEUTSCHE ZEITUNG MAGAZIN, TOSHIBA, TÜV SÜD, WACKER CHEMIE AG, ZEPPELIN CAT and others.
"Πᾷ βῶ, καὶ χαριστίωνι τὰν γᾶν κινήσω πᾶσαν"
"Give me a place to stand on,
and I will move the Earth."
Archimedes of Syracuse
Food on display -
a showcase of cultural discourse.
Published in DER GREIF #10
HIGHCLASS PACKSHOT - FACTORY
on selected magazine submissions.
Luxury watches and other vanities
B O U T I Q U E
May your walls be individuals.
Get these wonderful
Solidarity Art Prints
right here in my
GET IN TOUCH!
PHOTOGRAPHER / Fotograf
Based in München, Germany.
Tel: +49 (0)151 24031788
As the world is changing, I will introduce a sustainable handling with our resources into my photo productions.
Here is the mandatory list of measures that will be strictly executed throughout every production:
- The tiny company car has CO2 emissions of only 90g/km, which is one of the lowest emissions available.
Errands will be carried out by bike or by EMMY GREEN CITY ELECTRIC SCOOTER.
- Whenever possible, all business trips will be carried out by train.
- Production waste will be separated and disposed in the local recycling system.
- The use of energy will be shortened by reducing flash power, by a prudent use of heating, by minimized indoor lighting and with deactivated modelling lights. I am actually in a testing phase of solar-charging the batteries.
- Valuable props and all useful leftovers will be forwarded to social institutions.
- My business bank account is now at GLS BANK, an ecologically responsible cooperative bank. Any balances are being made available for credits in the sector of organic agriculture.
- Production catering will be organic, fair and sustainable.